While the shell offers midweight protection on its own, zip and snap in the inner jacket for insulation. A quilted, reversible design keeps heat close, and lets you pick from a solid shade and an eye-popping geometric print.
- Nylon/spandex shell
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction with waterproof 2-way zippers
- Pit zips: Assist with releasing body heat
- Pockets: Exterior – 2 zip chest pockets and 2 flap side pockets; Interior – zip chest pocket and a slip pocket
- Stand collar
- Velcro cuffs
- Poly mesh lining
- Detachable hood
- Zip it into the shell
- Two adjustment methods: single-handed from the back, or two side drawcords
- Built-in brim for an extra degree of coverage
- Insulated 100% poly liner jacket
- Insulated: Quilted with 100g Polyfill
- Pockets: Two front pockets on both sides
- Center back length: 31.5" for shell; 28" for liner
- Machine wash
- Classic Fit
NOTE: Fit is trim. We recommend ordering up one size if you prefer a roomier fit.
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Packs down into its own hand pocket
- Machine wash
The Go Anywhere Parka: This is THE indispensable spring weight jacket with gutsy details that separate it from ordinary travel jackets. The shell is made of breathable cotton-nylon with a water-resistant coating. The interior is lined with our Signature Serape Mas Loco Stripe fabric and the inside upper yoke is in breathable poly mesh. It has an exterior vented back with Velcro closure for added comfort. It's super easy to pack with a stow-away hood in contrast khaki shell fabric. There's also room for all your necessities with three outside button-through pockets, one outside zip pocket and three inside pockets. This parka ups the cool factor with contrast stitching throughout, contrast color sleeve panels and zig-zag stitching at the front button placket. Adjustable, tricolor nylon rope cord at the hood and interior waist drawstring. Durable plastic buttons are attached with contrast nylon grosgrain. Chunky contrast-color YKK zippers. Adjustable button cuffs. Cotton/nylon. Machine washable. Imported. 32.5" length.