Long Sleeve Peruvian Pima Crew T-Shirt - Blue Moon
All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges
Great fit and quality
I love the quality and fit of the Peruvian t shirts, both long and short sleeves. I wish you stocked more colors in the long sleeve and short sleeve. I also wish that you would add a light yellow color like you have in the short sleeve in your long sleeve selections.
Soft, hi-quality, doesn't shrink too much
I really like TA's tees and buy both LS and SS in various colors. If I have one minor issue, it's that the colors don't always reproduce precisely between the shirt and my monitor - however, this is a **common** problem in ALL on-line purchases, so it is not fair to single out TA for this one technical issue. 90% of the time the color rendition is accurate, and the remaining 10% the shade may be slightly different than what I expected, but not so off that I felt compelled to return the item. Very much appreciate the loose comfortable fit!